Simple messaging is powerful.
It’s easy to understand and instantly delivers.
A case (study) in point is Storylane’s homepage:
“Build Killer Product Demos in 10 minutes”
* It is easy to understand what a customer can do and how Storylane stands out.
“Interactive demos to wow your prospects and close deals faster”
* It is not oozing with creativity, but the benefits are obvious.
In a fast-moving world, you have seconds (literally!) to make an impression.
Prospects need to understand why what you do matters to them quickly.
If there’s confusion, fuzziness, or a lack of clarity, people will click away and likely never return.
Here’s a simple way to discover if your messaging resonates:
* Let someone with no connection to you or your company look at your homepage for 10 seconds (let’s be generous).
- Then, ask them to tell you what your company does and why someone would be interested in your product.
You're in trouble if they hesitate or can’t deliver a good answer.
Here’s an offer that you shouldn’t refuse:
* I’ll do a free, down-and-dirty review of your Website and send you a Loom video with my thoughts and feedback.
No strings attached.